Sing

Sing

Evangelism

Sunday 26 December 2021

Hadassah Vincent RefreshingTheRemnantDec26

 Doth not he see my ways, and count all my steps? Job 31:4 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path Psalms 119:105
My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined. Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips;I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food. Job23:11-12 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord:and he delighteth in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down:for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand.  Psalms 37:23-24
When I washed my steps with butter,and the rock poured me out rivers of oil; When I went out to the gate through the city when I prepared my seat in the street Job 29:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment